The quadriceps are a group of (you guessed it, 4!) muscles on the front of your thighs. They run over your knee – helping with extension, and into your hip – helping with flexion.
You use these muscles for a lot of things, like walking, standing, running, bending, etc. so it’s important to keep them strong and functioning well.
However, a lot of people *cough* girls *cough* would rather build their butts as opposed to their quads. So let’s switch it up and hit a quad-focused workout and worry about the peach another time.
Grab a snack, shake out them legs, and get ready to wobble out of the gym.
Quad Focused Leg Day
- 10 Minutes Warm-up on the Stair Master
- 4×8 Heavy Front Squat
- Superset: 3×12 Split Squat & Box Step-Ups (can use same weight)
- 2×25 DB Walking Lunges
- 3×12 Heel Elevated Goblet Squat
- 3×15 Leg Extensions (toes neutral)
- 2×15 Leg Extensions (toes pointed outward)
- Cool Down/ Roll out
Let me know if you decide to torture yourself with this one!
One Comment Add yours